- Pink moisture glasses keep your eyes refreshed
- Versetta iPad handbag doubles as a workstation
- Ultimate beauty iPhone app saves you time in Selfridges
- Jawbone wristband tracks your diet, exercise and sleep
- Burg 5 watch, even in pink, fails to tick right boxes
- HTC set to release Glamour smartphone just for women
- Microsoft reveals the Comfort Keyboard
- iPad kangaroo pouch coming soon
I guess this either makes you laugh hysterically or it doesn’t.*
It reminded me of an old piece by Alan Coren about a new car aimed at the “typical female” customer which failed because:
at 35mph the linkage connecting the hairdryer to the eye-level grill snapped, disconnected the telephone and threw the crib through the windscreen. Upon applying the brakes the driver inadvertently set the instant heel-bar in motion and was riveted to the wardrobe by a row of tin tacks.
I suppose at least he had the excuse of writing in 1974, some time before feminism got into its stride (and of being a comic genius who rarely put a foot wrong). Not sure what the bloggers’ excuse is.
* these are real stories from a real blog, which I’m not linking to because it doesn’t deserve the traffic