Just as I’d given up on the piece of work that had looked so promising back in September, it comes back to haunt me. They still want to work with us (and so they should, we’re great) they just need to sort out the incumbent agency and re-draw the spec. But they LOVE the proposal so could we just bear with them until, maybe, November? So the waiting continues. And while I’d love to affect a blithe indifference, I really, really can’t.
- School days, school days, end of the golden rule days
- The EU referendum – a rancid political debate
- The lure of the hairdresser and the politics of grey
- Talking Heads or Tea Dances? Shaking a leg when you’re over-50
- Riding the diversity tsunami – why a diverse workforce make business sense.
- Advertising, age and the #maninthemoon
- Bah humbug to the man on the moon
- A late entry at the blogging ball (reprise)
- To MOOC or not to MOOC? What are the training options for the self-employed?
- Sexism in TV – an idea whose time has come?