Just as I’d given up on the piece of work that had looked so promising back in September, it comes back to haunt me. They still want to work with us (and so they should, we’re great) they just need to sort out the incumbent agency and re-draw the spec. But they LOVE the proposal so could we just bear with them until, maybe, November? So the waiting continues. And while I’d love to affect a blithe indifference, I really, really can’t.