Spent the day feeling maternal: filling hot water bottles and heating milk for my sick son while listening to the carnage of the Comprehensive Spending Review on the radio. Noticed too late that the cats had caught a squirrel and ripped it to shreds, leaving bits of tail scattered all over the garden. Had it been a scene in a film the director would have cut it for being far too obvious…
- School days, school days, end of the golden rule days
- The EU referendum – a rancid political debate
- The lure of the hairdresser and the politics of grey
- Talking Heads or Tea Dances? Shaking a leg when you’re over-50
- Riding the diversity tsunami – why a diverse workforce make business sense.
- Advertising, age and the #maninthemoon
- Bah humbug to the man on the moon
- A late entry at the blogging ball (reprise)
- To MOOC or not to MOOC? What are the training options for the self-employed?
- Sexism in TV – an idea whose time has come?