So, having stayed up all Thursday night to watch the results, and having been glued to TV, radio, newspapers, blogs and (especially) Twitter ever since, I now find myself watching a live stream of nothing happening in front of a teal blue door as the future of the government is not announced – yet. Is there a medical name for an unhealthy obsession with events you have no power to influence?
- School days, school days, end of the golden rule days
- The EU referendum – a rancid political debate
- The lure of the hairdresser and the politics of grey
- Talking Heads or Tea Dances? Shaking a leg when you’re over-50
- Riding the diversity tsunami – why a diverse workforce make business sense.
- Advertising, age and the #maninthemoon
- Bah humbug to the man on the moon
- A late entry at the blogging ball (reprise)
- To MOOC or not to MOOC? What are the training options for the self-employed?
- Sexism in TV – an idea whose time has come?