My email system has died. I can send stuff out but no-one can get stuff to me – which suits me temperamentally rather well. I will have to fix it, in fact it has prodded me into sorting out a proper domain name/website for the business which I have been putting off for reasons of incompetence and sloth for about a year. But, Lord the relief of turning on the system and not finding hundreds of offers to “increase my manhood”, sell me a fake Rolex or an MBA, or do whatever it is those guys who write to me in Russian want me to do. It can’t last. But surprisingly the answer to that perennial question “what on earth did we do before email?” is “coped really well, actually.”
- School days, school days, end of the golden rule days
- The EU referendum – a rancid political debate
- The lure of the hairdresser and the politics of grey
- Talking Heads or Tea Dances? Shaking a leg when you’re over-50
- Riding the diversity tsunami – why a diverse workforce make business sense.
- Advertising, age and the #maninthemoon
- Bah humbug to the man on the moon
- A late entry at the blogging ball (reprise)
- To MOOC or not to MOOC? What are the training options for the self-employed?
- Sexism in TV – an idea whose time has come?