I honestly do like my job. I believe in what I do and I enjoy the people I work with (most of the time). But I’ve just picked up the first work-related email I’ve had since Christmas Eve, and the sense of prison doors clanging shut is driving me to the emergency chocolate supply.
- School days, school days, end of the golden rule days
- The EU referendum – a rancid political debate
- The lure of the hairdresser and the politics of grey
- Talking Heads or Tea Dances? Shaking a leg when you’re over-50
- Riding the diversity tsunami – why a diverse workforce make business sense.
- Advertising, age and the #maninthemoon
- Bah humbug to the man on the moon
- A late entry at the blogging ball (reprise)
- To MOOC or not to MOOC? What are the training options for the self-employed?
- Sexism in TV – an idea whose time has come?