I was wondering how I was going to keep up my conversion to social media without having to give up my day job and leave the children to fend for themselves. Then I found this on PROpenMic , five easy steps to managing a tidal wave of information whilst still leaving you time to wash, sleep and eat. Shared in a spirit of community – I hope it helps someone!
- School days, school days, end of the golden rule days
- The EU referendum – a rancid political debate
- The lure of the hairdresser and the politics of grey
- Talking Heads or Tea Dances? Shaking a leg when you’re over-50
- Riding the diversity tsunami – why a diverse workforce make business sense.
- Advertising, age and the #maninthemoon
- Bah humbug to the man on the moon
- A late entry at the blogging ball (reprise)
- To MOOC or not to MOOC? What are the training options for the self-employed?
- Sexism in TV – an idea whose time has come?